Price: € 95
Attention: The course will take place only if a min. Number of 4 participants.
This course is suitable for beginner beginners with very little previous knowledge up to no prior knowledge.
You do not want to buy the same stuff from H & M, Zara and Co and would rather put check on your wardrobe? Your favorite sweater wants to be revived, or do you want to finally create something out of your grandma’s old stuff, but do not know what? The term upcycling means to upgrade rather than dispose of, and that is the credo of this course! Home-made does not have to look like homemade – under professional guidance (by an award-winning MA fashion designer) new ideas for new individual favorite pieces are developed and produced.
• Develop creative ideas solutions to give things a second life
• different seams and their function
• Choice of material
• Simple cutting principles
What you should bring:
• Something (sweater, curtains, pants, T-shirt, etc. also like several parts!) To give it a second life
• Tailor’s scissors, measuring tape, pins (otherwise available on site)
• Favorite stuff (otherwise there are leftovers on the spot)
• Household machine (who wants to get to know his own better)
Min 4 people
Dates will be arranged once 4 people have signed up
For sewing beginners with very little previous knowledge
For people who want to get to know their own sewing machine
simple cutting principles
different seams and their function and cut
how to pick material
Please bring along
tailor’s scissors, measuring tape, pins (there are also locally)
Favorite stuff (otherwise there are leftovers on the spot
Household machine (who wants to get to know his own better)
– 4 fast industrial sewing seams
– 1 professional ironing system – 1 serging machine
– 1 Jersey cover machine
– various household machines
– various tailor dolls
– space for cutting
– a finished product at the end of the day – then feel free to own projects
– a contact point to expand your knowledge or to work freely
Please get in touch with Sarah and ask for details on coaching or „Mappenvorbereitung“.